As a foreign-owned US LLC, you must file a Form 5472 and a proforma 1120 with the IRS.

On top of that, if the LLC is engaged in U.S. trade or business and has any U.S. source income, it’s going to be subject to tax in the U.S. BNS PARTNERS LLC can help you not only file appropriate forms but also determine if you have a U.S. source inome making you obligated to pay U.S. taxes. Unfortunately, the penalty for failing to file or filing late can be $25,000 per year.

Feel free to contact us to know more or get a quote. We are here to help!